KENYA: LAKE TURKANA FESTIVAL & GORILLAS IN UGANDA
10 DAYS // MAY 15 - 26, 2016
Cost per person
$9200 based on double occupancy. Single supplement is an additional $1650.
Optional Gorilla Extension based on double occupancy is $4900. Single supplement is $1200.
PQA will try to match you with a roommate if you do not opt for a single supplement. However, if a roommate is not available, you will be charged the additional single supplement fee.
Limited to 7 participants.
- International flights to and from Kenya
- Travel Insurance
- Personal purchases
- Gratuities for the main driver/guides
- Quest workshop fee
- Turkana Festival
- Village visits to Turkana and El molo
- Guaranteed row and window seat in private 4X4 Land cruisers
- Domestic flights and Private charters:
- Nairobi - Lewa Downs | Scheduled Flight
- Lewa Downs - Northern Frontier District | Private Charter
- Northern Frontier District - Nairobi | Private Charter
- Gratuities for all local guides, camp/lodge staff, porters, and security escorts.
- All airport transfers on arrival/departure
- All meals
- All accommodations as stated in the itinerary
- Two Gorilla Permits in Uganda with extension
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.