LOST TRIBES OF ETHIOPIA
Cost per person
$11,200 based on double occupancy. Single supplement is an additional $1850.
PQA will try to match you with a roommate if you do not opt for a single supplement. However, if a roommate is not available, you will be charged the additional single supplement fee.
- International airline ticket to Addis Ababa
- Lunch and dinner in Addis
- Gratuities (drivers, guide and local guides)
- Excess baggage charges
- Karo body-painting & dance event at Lodge
- Personal expenses, phone calls, laundry, other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverages during meals, alcoholic beverages
- Medical and trip insurance (highly recommended)
- Domestic flights Arbaminch-Addis-Arbaminch
- Accommodations based on double occupancy
- Accommodation on full board basis out of Addis (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- All photography fees and permits
- All entrance fees
- Comfortable air-conditioned FWD Toyota Land Cruisers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Portage fees
- All local guides
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.