THAILAND & CAMBODIA
11 DAYS // OCT 29 – NOV 9, 2017
Cost per person
$6400 based on double occupancy. Single supplement is an additional $1650.
PQA will try to match you with a roommate if you do not opt for a single supplement. However, if a roommate is not available, you will be charged the additional single supplement fee.
Limited to 6 participants.
- Thailand Visa processing and issuing visa fee
- Meals and drinks other than specified as included
- Travel Insurance or expenses of personal expenditures (mini bar, laundry, etc.)
- Tips or gratuities to guides/drivers, local restaurants
- International Flights
- Accommodation based on double occupancy with breakfast daily
- Airfare Bangkok/Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai/Siem Reap with airport taxes
- Transfers by private vehicle with local English speaking guides
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees, national park fees
- Bottled water and cold towel provided during tours and transfers
- Thai government tax (currently 7%) and services charge (currently 10%)
- Pass to visit Angkor Archeological park
- Entrance fee to visit Beng Mealea Temple
- Private boat cruise to visit floating village
- Floating village on Tonle Sap for sunset photography
- Traditional Cambodia Apsara dancing performance show and dinner
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.