SOUTH AFRICA: WILDLIFE, WHALES AND WINELANDS
10 DAYS // SEPT 2 – 13, 2015 // SOLD OUT
Cost per person
$9200 based on double occupancy. Single supplement is an additional $1800.
PQA will try to match you with a roommate if you do not opt for a single supplement. However, if a roommate is not available, you will be charged the additional single supplement fee.
Limited to 12 participants.
- International airfare to/from Cape Town, South Africa
- Comprehensive insurance coverage, including medical, evacuation, baggage loss/delay, cancellation insurance, etc.
- Any hotels transiting from USA to South Africa
- Beverages during meals and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Scenic flight at Grootbos
- Gratuities for your guides and drivers
- Additional expenses resulting from the delay or extension of the trip due to causes beyond our reasonable control
- Medical and trip insurance (highly recommended)
- Quest workshop Fee
- Airport transfers if you arrive on Sept 3rd and depart Sept 13th
- 10 nights in five-star hotels based on double occupancy
- English speaking guides/drivers
- All ground transfers
- Domestic flights
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Private whale watching cruise
- Shark cage diving tour
- Cable car journey to photograph sunset at Table Mountain
- Excursion by ferry to Robben Island
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.