Egypt & Jordan
10 DAYS // Feb 16 – 27, 2016
Travel with PQA founders Mirjam Evers and Najat Naba, a fluent Arabic speaker, as we take an in-depth journey back in time to the ancient worlds of both Egypt and Jordan.
Explore and photograph the great pyramids of Giza, the markets of bustling Cairo, cruise down the famous Nile river and discover ancient temples and tombs shrouded in mystery. Capture the wonders of beautiful Petra and then float in the Dead Sea as we explore the history and people of Jordan.
Join us on this fantastic dual country photography workshop that will captivate your mind and entice your senses to create once-in-a lifetime memories and images.
- Photograph the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple
- Sound and light night photography at the Pyramids
- Capture magical images of sunset as we cruise down the Nile river
- Photograph the hustling mosques and markets in Cairo
- Explore and shoot the famous temples of Ramses II, Nefertari and Isis
- Enjoy a wonderful Nile cruise and visit ancient Egypt's stunning temples and monuments including Luxor and Karnak Temples, the magnificent Valley of the Kings, the temple of Kom Ombo and Philae Island in Aswan
- Photograph the stunning rock-cut architecture of the lost city of Petra
- Night Photography of all the lit candles at the grand library in Petra
- Jeep tour of Wadi Rum
- Experience the magic of the Dead Sea and beautiful landscape photography