6 DAYS // DECEMBER 28, 2016 - JANUARY 3, 2017
The city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has undergone an unprecedented transformation that has turned it into one of the world’s most extravagant places. The skyline is studded with fantastical structures including a hotel shaped like a billowing sail, an interior “city” styled after ancient Egypt, and Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Photograph glimpses of old Dubai in sacred mosques and bustling open-air marketplaces called souks. On our desert safari, you will revel in the spectacular sunset views while discovering true Arabian charm. The desert camp replicates authentic Bedouin decor, with traditional style carpets, comfortable cushions, and low tables. Enjoy a spectacular helicopter tour to capture stunning images and celebrate the New Year with PhotoQuest Adventures! This Quest is perfect for non-photographers and spouses as well.
- Enjoy a desert safari with Bedouin tents and camel rides.
- Spend the day in Abu Dhabi, where you will be able to photograph one of the world’s largest mosques.
- Celebrate the New Year with PhotoQuest Adventures!
- Photograph Burj Al Arab, the only seven-star hotel in the world, at sunset.
- Photograph from the 85th floor of the Princess Tower in Dubai: see the incredible sprawl of the Dubai Marina and the nearly completed Infinity Tower, which twists 180 degrees from top to bottom.
- Enjoy a private Dubai City Helicopter Tour for stunning aerial photographs of the skyline. This tour is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the best of the city in all of its illuminated glory. From the old to the new, this flight highlights the contrast of a city: the past sits comfortably alongside the future, and traditional buildings and souks give way to imposing skyscrapers, breathtaking beaches, the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel, the sail-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the Wild Wadi adventure water park and The World Islands.